Published January 30, 2018
Our guest is Bill Gaylord, who is a President and CEO at AirData UAV! Formerly called HealthyDrones, AirData provides UAV pilots and fleet operators with innovative flight data analytics for preventive maintenance, regulatory reporting, general aircraft health, and flight performance. I started using AirData’s cloud service recently and have been a big fan of it, so I wanted to get Bill on the podcast to discuss it in more detail. Over 4,000,000 flights have been loaded into their cloud-based platform from over 195 countries to date. It was great to learn more about this tool that helps to manage the various levels of data that come from a commercial drone operation and to assist with reporting and maintenance.
Some of the topics covered in this podcast episode:
- What does AirData do for the average drone user?
- Saving time by managing your drone data more efficiently
- How AirData helps with maintenance and reporting
- Types of data (spatial and non-spatial) that can be realized
- Functionality on AirData’s roadmap
Mike Morellato is the lead author and founder of WorkingWithDrones.com. He works with drones and their data at Strategic in Campbell River, BC (Canada).