Get Approved for Commercial Drone Work in Canada
In order to legally operate drones (under 35 kg) in Canada in all areas for commercial purposes, you need to apply for a Special Flight Operations Certificate (SFOC). As a key part of commercial drone operation in Canada, the Transport Canada permit process is something every operator goes through eventually. If you’ve never applied for an SFOC before, it can be a cumbersome process. To streamline this process and save you time, we offer a complete permitting service.
Our service includes the following, which is required to meet regulatory compliance:
- The official SFOC application form, populated on your behalf
- A custom SFOC support document for your organization, which includes:
- Details of your unmanned aircraft
- Operations and safety plan
- Communication protocols
- Air traffic considerations
- Operator insurance details
- Site assessment guidelines
- Operational checklists
- Flight and maintenance logs
- All other materials necessary to have you operating safely
It also includes:
- Initial correspondence with Transport Canada, to officially apply for the SFOC
- Support to answer any questions posted by Transport Canada reps
We know exactly what is takes to get your permit approved in a short amount of time, and can walk you through it. We produce the SFOC application and supporting materials.
Have us produce and submit your SFOC application package quickly, and save you time learning the process. We will request some information from you up front and then take care of the rest, including supporting any questions Transport Canada may have after submission, until you are approved. If you have any questions about this process feel free to contact me at email@example.com.